Practical guidance to provide the necessary background information and possible strategies to enable subject leaders in design and technology to make appropriate assessment, recording and reporting arrangements for their own schools.
- Set out steps so that children reach or exceed the end of key stage expectations
- Judge whether children are on track to meet end of key stage expectations
- Pinpoint aspects of the curriculum where children are falling behind and recognise exceptional performance
- Support planning and teaching for all children
- Report to parents and carers, clear information about each child’s strengths, progress and areas for development
Search and book on the learning zone using keywords: Design Progression 22
Price: Sub £135 / SLA £100 / Full £162