This workshop will offer a valuable opportunity for teachers to participate in practical activities and meet other teachers to share ideas and thoughts about design and technology in the classroom.
Participants will gain inspiration and ideas for different starting points and projects for all year groups across the primary age range.
Participants will learn how to:
- Plan for lessons and projects using different Design and Technology skills and problem solving.
- Consider and respond to the requirements of the new National Curriculum.
- Plan for progression for the needs of the primary age groups.
- Explore and experiment with different and new materials.
- Supplement current planning ideas with new challenges for achievement and successful results.
02/05/2023 - Alton/Petersfield
03/05/2023 - Basingstoke
09/05/2023 - Eastleigh and Romsey
10/05/2023 - Fareham and Gosport
11/05/2023 - Farnborough and Aldershot
16/05/2023 - Havant
24/05/2023 - New Forest
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Summer Design Workshop
Price: Sub £145 / SLA £120 / Full £174